Green screen Switzerland
The demand for the services of a photographer has reached its maximum today. Creating an unusual shot requires a thematic location. Not only the skill of the photographer but also the nature of the space is responsible for the success of the process. The studio offers to pick up the original space at the best price in a matter of minutes. The electronic catalog contains premises for a photo session of various formats. Now finding the perfect hall for the realization of your plans is as easy as shelling pears!
To make the event productive and interesting, consider the nuances:
- location of the premises for the photo session;
- design and availability of the necessary equipment;
- the opportunity to order the services of a photographer, make-up artist;
- costume rental service.
The large studio has several zones and a green screen Switzerland. At the same time, the interiors can be both permanent and temporary, taking into account the change of seasons. For a comfortable stay in the studio, for frequent, there is a waiting area, cooler, tea, coffee, free WiFi. There is always a separate room (dressing room) for model preparation.
However, professional locations are not the only places where you can capture non-trivial shots. Free spaces and lofts provide a stunning setting for commercial or private filming. Such spaces have a specific mysterious atmosphere. Also, the area allows you to install professional equipment and use the necessary decor.
Green screen Switzerland. How to choose a video studio for rent
Our tips on how to choose a video studio for independent (or not) video filming, so that everything goes as efficiently as possible:
- Soundproofing. This is a common problem encountered when renting photo studios for video recording. It is imperative to rent a studio with soundproofing – check this point, otherwise, you will only have to dream of recording pure sound.
- Premises. The size of the room should suit your needs – Switzerland always lists all the details. If it is planned to have at least 2-3 full-length people in the frame, then the area of the hall should be at least 25-30 m2.
- Video equipment. The main difference between video studios and photo studios is the special equipment for video recording. Ask if the studio has the equipment you need: video cameras, tripods, pulsed and continuous lights, interchangeable background… or maybe you need a quadcopter? Also, think about whether you need a cyclorama or chroma key. Find out what equipment is available and is included in the rental price, and what you can take for an additional payment.
- Props. Depending on what you are planning to shoot, you may need certain props: chairs, table, armchairs or a sofa; TV or plasma panel, whiteboard; speakers, and so on. Find out if you have everything you need.
- Help from studio specialists. If you plan to shoot a video on your own or with your team, skip this point. But if you are going to ask professionals for help, then be sure to check what specialists are in the studio, the cost of one hour, and whether they will be free on the shooting date. Next, request and explore the portfolio – you should like their work. Analyze how much they involve in watching the video, what techniques and effects are used. Professionals of the studio are ready to help to carry out any task.